We currently deliver in the following areas: Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Kenilworth, North Chicago, Northbrook, Northfield, Skokie, Waukegan, Wilmette, Winnetka, Winthrop Harbor, and Zion. We will soon deliver in Highland Park and Deerfield.
If you don’t live in one of these areas, we can easily refer you to another Meals on Wheels member organization. Just contact us below.
“I love the meals I receive, and I’m impressed by the variety from week to week. I’m often pleasantly surprised by some of the special treats included with the meals.”
Who can take advantage of Meals on Wheels Northeastern Illinois? Our meals are available to anyone who falls into one of the categories above, regardless of age or income.
● We provide meals to those who are unable to cook or shop for themselves.
● We assist people with meal preparation on a regular basis.
● We provide medically prescribed diets that are too complicated for home preparation
● We help those who need help on a short-term basis after hospitalization, an accident, illness or as a relief for the primary caregiver.
● We also provide meals for caregiving for our clients
“The meal deliveries have really worked out nicely for me. The volunteers are always so nice.”
How can I refer people to Meals on Wheels Northeastern Illinois?
You can always contact us at info@MealsonWheelsNEI.org or call us at 847-332-2678. We welcome referrals from clients, family members or friends, hospital discharge planners, visiting nurses, physicians, social service agencies, religious and community organizations.